English

Ron_Paul_revolution

Why darkening Ron Paul?

Today I want to write something about manipulation, politics and…Ron Paul. You know, the crisis is everywhere. It’s quite hilarious. But…Ron Paul is winning everything in the Presidential primaries but the TV, newspapers won’t mention…


Occupy Movement

My opinion about the #Occupy Movement.

The occupy movement is also known as we are the 99% movement. The we are the 99% movement means we are (nearly) everybody oppressed and poor victims. Those remaining people, the 1% of liars, thieves…


Joe Pachinko

Interviewing Joe Pachinko.

Joe Pachinko is an American underground writer living at Camp Climax, just beyond Oakland. What can you say about contemporary literature in USA? I’d like to be able to say that in the last 50…